Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Crazy Times


We've all done crazy things in our life which we are not proud of. But funnily enough that's never been the case with me. I've done some pretty crazy things in my life and never has it happened that I was unhappy about what I had done.

Take the story of the 'Ladies Restrooms' for example that most of my friends know. And you can probably guess from the title that its not something that I would like to publicly share. But that doesn't mean I'm guilty or regretful about what I have done. In fact, when I make a new friend and am comfortable enough to share my secrets with them, I regale them with the tales of all the crazy things I have done in my life, 'Ladies Restrooms' being one such tale.

But there are some stories of my crazy behavior that I relish more than others. They include:
   'Adventure to the Mall' -How a ride to the local mall was an adventure in itself.
   'Crazy in Love' -The crazy things you do when you are in love (or you think that you are).
   'Orkut fake profile' -One of the classic tales of revenge.
   'Revelation of the 'Orkut fake profile' story' -We had fun even when we were caught.
   'A visit to the nearby haunted house' -We didn't actually get a chance to go in but it was still pretty crazy.
   'The road inspection' - Read about it here. I loved what I did that day.
and many more...

They say: 'Bad decisions make good stories; and I always have a good story.'

True Story!
Cheers to crazy people!

No comments: